Sunday, March 4, 2007

Well...everyone else is doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have spent the last couple of months wandering aimlessly around the internet reading other peoples blogs. I figured that since all the cool people, including my rocking sisters, have blogs, by golly I needed one, too. I haven't a clue what I am doing, but there is only one way to learn.


















Last night was the end of season party for the Purple Peeps Biddy Ball Team. What started out as a rocking good time at Big Ed's ended up being an even more rocking good time at Endzone Ellie's. I highly recommend this place. Way less crowded, awesome food, not to mention the owners are really nice. The price is more than reasonable. If you are not from the Ridge, next time you are here, check it out!!


Somehow, upon departure from above mentioned establishment, I ended up with extra children. All was well until subject of ice cream was mentioned. The stinkin girls, Kamry, Arissa, and Sara, wore me out until I BEGGED them to please consume the contents of the Mayfield cookies and cream container. The boys, Joseph and Isaiah, camped in front of the computer and basically chilled.

At about 5:30 AM my cell rings. Joshua was spending the night with Ali. He apparently had a horrid stomachache that required him to moan, literally, for waayyy too long. Ali, being the rockin friend she is, offered to bring him home. About 6 they showed up and, upon crossing the threshold, said ailment seemed to vanish. Conclusion: the best cure for a middle of the night belly ache is your own bed. File that away for future use.

Today holds my mother and I attending a concert at the Tennesee Theatre titled "Let's build the Tower of music". This concert is a requirement for my Music Appreciation class. As is the 2,000 word paper I have to write about it. The best part of the ordeal is that I get to spend some awesome time with my Mom. I am excited about spending time with my mom...she is excited about going to the Tennessee Theatre....I see where I rank. The warm fuzzies are overwhelming.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats on the blog. This may be one of the few times in life when it is okay to do what other people are doing. Not so much if other people are eating their boogers, wearing low pants with high panties or high shirts with low pants and they aren't built like Jennifer Aniston.
Why is it that Arissa has the gansta look on her face? Is she involved with gangstas I don't know anything about? Are there gangstas at Glenwood?
Hope Josh stays well and thanks for the night off last night. We did laundry, sat in the hot tub, watched the news and I was asleep by 11:15 but we did it without kids so that was a nice change.

Still feeling Endzone Ellies,

Anne

MomToHunter said...

Coolness is a 10 on the blog and as I told you earlier, I couldn't spell the name of it if you paid me the big bucks!!!
How did you get the different colors on the layout? I don't remember seeing on the choices. You know way more than I do when it comes to computers.
I may come to see you directly after my physical. Have Diet Coke and some snack ready, as I have to fast (the diet coke part will get to me before the snack part).
Blogs and Bloodwork,
Carol