Monday, November 5, 2007

Rainy days and Mondays

I think there was a song to that effect wasn't there?


Today was exceptionally busy...again. I ran upstairs a minimum of 14 times. Okay so not literally ran, but rode the elevator. Anyway, I digress. I made a gajillion phone calls. Firmed up a shirt order for our Ohio plant. I chased down missing reports. I finally left work at nearly 6. More nights than not that is getting to be the case. Five o'clock used to be the golden hour. I only had to stay that long. Now, I am lucky to leave anywhere near it. It's not that I can't get everything done in 8 or 9 hours, it just seems that there have been more and more things that don't come to a head until the 5 o'clock hour closes in. Like I told Ron when I was chatting with him on the drive home, I would rather be busy and employed than unemployed and sitting on my butt gaining all my weight back. It's all in your perspective.
As I type, Kamry is reading me a book. I couldn't tell you what it is about other than basketball. I am doing this, doing homework, or watching TV as she reads. Her class has to read aloud 100 minutes each week. Then I sign off on a log sheet. Nowhere in the instructions does it say that I have to pay attention completely. It's not like there is going to be a quiz later. Man, I hope there isn't going to be a quiz later.
I have a Gov't and Politics test tomorrow night. I need to study. I need to go over the material from last week to make sure I know what was discussed. Instead, I sit here typing. What did I say a couple of posts ago about procrastination? Will I ever learn?
Well, I am off to turn of the reader. She is beginning to get on my nerves. :-). Then on to history....
Love to all....ME
PS I changed my subheadline....like it? One of the ladies at work said that today and I thought it was great!!!

0 comments: