Saturday, November 3, 2007

I have realized...

.....That I don't have to get on here and give a complete diatribe of everything that happens in our lives in order to constitute an update.

.....that boys at age 15 are predestined to be brainless wonders who only realize the error of their ways once they have been busted.

.....that my babies are no longer babies and aren't always going to do, say, be, act the way their mommy wants them to.

.....that just because you CAN put off taking a test, writing a paper, completing an assignment until the last day, doesn't mean you should. Pressure to complete them in time is hardly worth the strife.

.....that some people are ungrateful and rude no matter what you do, say, or offer.

.....that those people have little value to add to my life and are therefore more than likely not worth any extra effort I would expend on them.

.....my bed is my favorite place to be.

.....that I wake up every Saturday morning with a headache.

.....that now that cheerleading is over that I can indeed sleep until noon, like I have done the past 2 weekends

.....that if I do updates more often then maybe they will get back to be being more fun, as well as more frequent.

Love to all....Me

0 comments: