Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Isn't a sad statement....

...that I just rolled over and began snuggling....with my Government and Politics book???
...that I actually used nearly all of the allotted time to take my test for the above mentioned class (3 hours)
...that for some incomprehensible reason I started cramming for the test about 3:00 this afternoon
...that I used all but 2 pages in the 15 page testing booklet (basically a bunch of notebook paper stapled together with a fancy shmancy cover) to take the test
...that I was the next to the last person to leave the classroom when I finished the test
...that despite all of the effort (I'm reaching here...) that my grade will reflect my superhuman ability to cram at the last possible minute and barely pass
...that I am content with a C in one of my classes because they are just "so hard", but I ream my kids out for bringing home the same grade, because they are smarter than a "C"
...that I am already doing the happy dance because I only have one month of school left this semester
...that registration for next semester starts on the 8th and I am completely stoked about finding the 3 easiest classes I can to balance out this hellacious semester.
Well, it's after 12 and I should have turned back into a pumpkin by now, but instead I will just spend tomorrow being a grouch ass cause I didn't get enough sleep.
Love to all...ME

2 comments:

MomToHunter said...

I am impressed with your updates. However, I feel that you are now overloading us with updates and that it will be another month before you update again!!(You know I am messing with you!!)
I love you !!!

Anne said...

Pick me!! I won! Q-tip painting got 100% of the votes. WOOHOO!! Nevermind the fact that I am the only one that voted--it just proves my point that my opinion is the only one that matters