Sunday, May 13, 2007

DDDDDAAAADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my last post I made specific mention of my mom and sisters in regards to the reading of this blog. I was not aware at the time that my dad read this as well. He was quick to bring this to my attention and I promised him a "shout out". Well here it is.

I think my sisters and I are very lucky to have the dad that God gave us. He loves us all so deeply. He is my moms best friend. He shows us what a real man looks like, should act like, and how we should be treated by how he treats our mom. My parents relationship has set the bar for what my relationships should be.

Dad is stinkin' hilarious. He makes everyone around him laugh. A lot of times, its the gross things that he does that he is the most proud of. He has taught the boys the art of the perfect fart, how to maintain a burp worthy of a "10", and what it means to put your ass in it. He teaches the girls that broccoli puts hair on your chest, that even in softball you have to dig, dig, dig, and that when he comes to watch them cheer, he really does watch them cheer!!!!

Here is a picture of my daddy:
Dad, I love you! You are awesome.
Love, peace, and trust....Queen of the Mice

0 comments: