Sunday, September 14, 2008

An update from St. Mary's, because...

...we're (Carol & Jerry) are having a baby!

Would have updated soooner, but I have been sick an it's been the furthest thing from my mind.

Anyway, when last we spoke, we were on our way to give Grandma a coronary. Well, that didn't happen, but she did get a little extra shaky in the legs. We all went in to sit and chat. She called a couple of her friends and was just so happy for us to be there. Funny woman was under the impression that us showing up was her birthday surprise. LOL! Not....

For the next two days I didn't do a whole lot but lie to my Grandma at any and every turn. I swear that she had to think that I was the most mental case ever created. It seems that when I had to run an errand or do a project Grandma was told that I "just needed some time" or that "I went to walk the mall to blow off steam". Grandma was probably scared for me to take my children home with me for fear that I might kill them. I am sure she thought that I needed a huge Prozac and a bottle of whine just to survive each day. But my mommy said that when you lie to your grandma for a good reason, the Man upstairs forgives you. I hope she's right!!

So, I am on a loaned computer and really don't feel like thinking anymore, so that's it for now. You'll get the rest when I am good and ready to give you the rest.

Peace, love, and baby boys....ME

0 comments: