Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Question/Answer

1. What time do you get up in the mornings? I start yelling at the kids to get up at 6 a.m. I personally roll out at 7.

2. How many beers until you're drunk? N/A because I hate beer.

3. Do you like beer or hard liquor? In looking at my answer to question 2, I would have to go out on a limb and say hard liquor. Not in a mixed drink though. I want it down and over fast. Or mixed up in a frooty fru fru drink.

4. How do you take your coffee? I don’t. I leave it in the pot for those that partake in the coffee experience.

5. Do you eat breakfast? Not unless it’s for lunch or dinner

6. Do you prefer sleeping alone? I have no choice in the matter…for now.

7. Do you smoke cigarettes? No!

8. Have you ever burnt your hair? Well there was this time that I was lighting Tammy’s grill and we had a small incident I like to call the “You don’t have to wax your brows for the next month or two” flash fire that sizzled the hair and brows on the left side of my head.

9. Do you sleep with a pillow? Eight to be exact.

10. What were your habits as a child? I'm confused...

11. Do you want kids? Not anymore…Playing…I love them and would love to adopt someone elses when mine are all grown.

12. Are you an only child? Nope, 2 sisters…I’m my parents favorite middle daughter.

13. Do you like road trips? Most of the time.

14. Do you brush your teeth in the shower? This is a guy thing, I think. Joseph does this.

15. Do you eat leftovers? I don’t unless they are leftover from Wasabi. My kids will eat the crap out of leftovers though. Maybe that is why I don’t, they eat them all and there is none left for me…

16. Do you prefer being single, or in a relationship? I prefer being in the right relationship. When it happens, I will no longer prefer being single.

17. What do you take when you have a headache? Advil or Tylenol

18. Roughing it or luxury hotel? I like to camp, but who wouldn’t rather stay in a luxury hotel?

19. Beach or pool? This is a tough one. I'm happy with either but you don’t get a sandy crotch at the pool.

20. Ever hitchiked? No

21. Ever picked up a hitchhiker? No

22. Roses or daisies? Roses.

23. Do you consider yourself conceited? I consider myself confident in some aspects, but I’m definitely not conceited.

24. Is your hair its original color? Nope.

25. Do you wear makeup? Most days, no. I forget and then once everyone has seen you, what’s the point?

24. Do you eat ranch dip with your pizza? Love it!!

25. Do you believe in God? Yes

26. What food could you absolutely never give up? Beef

27. Who's your favorite cartoon character? Not sure, haven’t thought about it an awful lot.

28. What tv shows do you watch? Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Extreme Home makeover, What not to wear, Who’s wedding is it anyway.

29. Do you think you're attractive? I don't think I'm unattractive. I'll do.

30. Are you allergic to anything? I get seasonal allergies, but I'm not even sure exactly what causes them anymore.

31. Do you wear socks to bed? no

32. How do you feel about breast implants? I don't really get the appeal - I mean, I think you should love what you have - but if another woman wants to get them, whatever.

33.What kind of shampoo do you use? Garnier Fructis.

0 comments: