Saturday, November 15, 2008

Should I change the name of the blog to Kathy Monthly???

Probably....

Well, it's been a month.

In that month, Kamry got better and I got sick. Between the 2 of us, I missed 6 days of work. That went over like a dead balloon at the workplace.

In that month, the kids got their report cards. 1 pretty good, 1 decent, and 1...well...not decent. But things are looking up and I have high hopes for the coming semester.

In that month, Hunter has turned into a big boy, and I haven't seen him. I got sick a couple of days after our last visit, which was the weekend before Halloween. 3 weeks!! Babies change a lot in three weeks. I miss the lil man.

In that month, I have decided exactly how much I hate Philosophy. Well, the class anyway. I just wanna be done with it. I don't know if I will even pass, and what's more, I don't care. That is rare for me. I pride myself on my 3.5 GPA. That may nose dive if I don't pass this. I will just have to pull it out...

Well, that's it for now. I will try to do better. I make no promises.

Peace, love, and hope...ME

0 comments: