Monday, February 4, 2008

I might get to work a full week...

Well, I am updating from home. When we did Anne's birthday lunch yesterday, Kamry was quite puny. She said she didn't feel well. She mostly sounded congested, so I didn't worry too much about it. I got up this morning to get her up and dressed and as I was getting in the shower, she came in crying. I asked what was wrong and as she was sniffling and sucking snot, she said she felt AWFUL. I asked if she was going to school and my child who hates to miss quite emphatically said NO. Off went the shower. She went back to bed. And I called work.

I missed a day last week with her tooth extraction. However, I worked from home and more than likely put in a fuller day than I would have had I physically been in the office. Which I was for an hour and a half getting everything I needed to work from the comfort of my bed and in my jammies. I have contacted those that might miss me today and let them know that I would be available via email and cell.
So I will get through the week and try again next week to work in the office all week.
Til later...ME

0 comments: