Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to all...

...and if I could get the kids to sleep, it would be a really good night. But alas I sit on my bed awaiting the signs that they are snoring or something so that I can get this show on the road and go to sleep!!! I could probably pass some time playing diner dash on the computer, but I think Kamry might want to play it first. Brat... :-)~

We have returned from the parentals loaded down with some really neat loot. We have digital cameras, movies, books, some bling, and oh yeah...a mini trampoline. Yep, yep, yep...this is me wondering how long it will take one of us, any of the four of us, to end up in the ER. Say your prayers.

I was so determined not to be the last to church that this year I managed to get there first. A true Christmas miracle. That never happens. Of course mass wouldn't have been complete with out the dragging droans of the snare drum and the wailing of the lady with the really high pitched operatic voice. But I digress...I even managed to get in the boys room and clean out the closet and under the bed. Links and his brother have 2 bags of clothes and 1 bag of shoes coming their way.

Well, I am going to watch Days of our Lives until the little angels drift off to dream land....and then I might join them.

Love to all...Merry Christmas...ME

1 comments:

Anne said...

MUST. UPDATE. BLOG.